LinkedIn Confidence gives you bite-sized videos and worksheets to help you create a powerful LinkedIn profile that enhances your brand (personal and professional) and builds your online community. You want to get noticed and make a bigger impact in order to attract the right people and the right opportunities to your profile, whether you are looking for a career move, the next freelance contract, speaking opportunities or potential new clients.
Maybe you joined my LinkedIn Challenge ...
Maybe you signed up to my free 10 Day LinkedIn Challenge and got left behind (or didn't start), you've read articles, bought a course, or asked a friend because you know LinkedIn is something you 'should' do but you keep putting it off.
Perhaps you just don't know where to start but you've heard there are 467M users on LinkedIn, 94% of recruiters use LinkedIn to vet candidates and your LinkedIn profile shows up in Google searches (regardless of how complete it is).
In the past I've signed up to a challenge and didn't get beyond Day 4 or bought a course and not even started it. Either I've not put the time aside or not got fully engaged even though I know it's important. Then I'm cross and frustrated with myself because I have wasted time or money (or both).
What you really want is for the right opportunities to come looking for you ....
.... speaker invites, contract offers, career opportunities or business leads.
Even though I've been teaching and training LinkedIn to lawyers and other professionals since 2007, until recently my own profile was very basic.
Ooops ... it didn't even mention my book. Or that I was speaker. Doh!
As soon as I made a concerted effort to update my profile, use LinkedIn more consistently and strategically, suddenly it all clicked into place.
I started getting invites to appear on Sky News. I was asked to join a work-life balance roundtable at Legal & General. A former work colleague from 20 years ago (!) got in touch when his employer (one of the challenger banks) wanted help to implement their Women in Finance Charter strategy.
The 3 keys
I had discovered the 3 keys to attract the right people AND the right opportunities to your profile: consistency, authenticity and strategy.
I created this course with you in mind. I'm going to show you the strategies I use myself as a women's leadership coach and that I share with my clients (ambitious women in the City and business owners).
I'm going to tell you what to do AND how to do it. I'll share tools and strategies to keep it simple.
Here's how it works ...
- Five core modules Creating the Foundations, Strengthening Your Brand, Building Your Community, Showcasing Your Expertise and Designing Your Strategy.
- Bite-sized videos, worksheets and checklists.
- Personalised workbook to download and record your ideas, insights and actions to take forward.
- Closed Facebook group to get personalised attention, ask questions, get inspired, celebrate your successes and keep the momentum going.
- Lifetime access just to be clear, by lifetime access, it's the lifetime of the programme. I might not still be running this when I'm 90!
This LinkedIn Confidence online covers everything (and more) from the Challenge plus my best LinkedIn strategies and ninja tactics. (If you'd prefer my feedback and support in person, check out my 1 day masterclass designed to help you explore your career confidence and strategy planning, as well as your LinkedIn profile).
Total package £197.
Frequently asked questions
- I don't have a profile yet, does that matter? The course assumes you have a LinkedIn profile. If you don't, it's really easy to get started. Get the basics done now (here's something I've written for you) and use the course to maximise your investment.
- My clients are on Facebook (Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter ....), should I do LinkedIn too? That depends on where your target audience hangs out. It's perfect for you if you are employed (even if not jobhunting), or you work with the corporate sector or small businesses. I can recommend social media trainers who specialise in other networks. Though if your audience is on Twitter, LinkedIn is a great place to continue conversations.
- I'm employed and not currently jobhunting. Does that matter? Absolutely not. Your LinkedIn profile and your professional network are essential tools in your career toolkit. Discover how to make your profile work hard for you whether for networking, client referrals or speaking opportunities.
- What if I don't know who I want to attract to my profile? The course assumes that you know who you want to attract however Module 2 explores your personal brand and values to get even more clarity.
- I'm a recent graduate, is this course for me? Congratulations on graduating. This course is aimed at people with career or business experience. So it might not be right for you. Check out what LinkedIn provides for students.
- What if there's something missing from the course? I've tried to include everything that I think is relevant however LinkedIn introduces new features every year. If there's something missing, let me know and if I think it's a good fit, I'll create new content and add it in, all included in the price.
My name is Sherry and I am the founder of The Confident Mother, an independent coaching practice.
A former Global Head of IT Service in an international law firm, I now work with women in technology and women in professional or financial services (so mostly in the City) to help them get clarity on career, confidence and leadership.
After more than 25 years of leadership in technology, I set up my own business in April 2012 but I have been teaching LinkedIn to lawyers and other professionals since 2009.
I grew up with technology (my Dad worked for IBM) and I have worked with, in and around technology all my life. I’m not a geek (though some say I am) but I am smart and clever when it comes to technology. I can't help it, it’s in my DNA.
That’s why LinkedIn is so easy and straightforward for me. I don’t just use it … I use it strategically. That’s my gift – to think strategically.